Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- super hero cape from a mens t-shirt, so easy even I could do this!
- so cute! could do butterfly wings, princess wands, flowers, superhero logos, wheels, letters, etc.
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Microwave cake in a mug.. For you butterbeer lovers, now you can have it in cake form and in 5 minutes. Gotta love the mug cake that cooks in the microwave. This also includes a butter beer frosting, so you could pop them into a bi
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- PS : ♡: diy: comic book shoes Mod Podge, Shoes (smooth so you can glue things to them) Paintbrush Comic book (one that you are okay with cutting up) Scissors Newspaper or cardboard (to do your craft on).
- For the Nephews… could also do with sports pics
- Superhero activities: Superhero Bracelets. Great fine motor skill. You could also do these on a pipe cleaner.
- Cute idea with the batman emblem light. Inspiration for a DIY party favor? – could have multiple lids per can to do a spider web, bat signal, 4, X, S from Supermans chest, etc.
- Modge Podge Superhero Letters – LOVE this! Probably could do it with coloring book pages too, old magazines… endless possibilities.
- OMGOOSES we should have thought of this for ALL of my nephews birthday parties!! Could also do this with Superman symbol…Miranda…
- DIY easy tutu/ Superhero costume-Easy step by step directions!! Even I could do it! LOL
- Could do with a super hero silhouette