Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- so cute! could do butterfly wings, princess wands, flowers, superhero logos, wheels, letters, etc.
- super hero cape from a mens t-shirt, so easy even I could do this!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!
- We could buy that bed, paint it, and make sutton a big boy room a comic book/super hero theme. I dont think wed have to repaint…
- what a fun craft – (for a shoebox gift maybe I would make them smiling instead, lol) they could be puppets rather than bookmarks. Thinking of so many other designs: bears, princess, etc.
- For my little man’s 4th birthday party, I decided to create superhero capes for all the kids so they could run around and fight crime together. Great idea – but with minimal time I had to think qui…
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- OMG I have been trying to think of ideas for months on what to do for his bedroom furniture so it doesnt look so babyish!!! DONE
- DIY super hero/Avengers masks, Usually I do not like masks for trick or treat but these are so cute!
- I made this for my son who LOVES Superman. So easy to do. superman Comic
- Well, I couldnt do Wonder Woman, and Batman and no Superman!!! So here is my…