Photo via: catchmyparty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Troll Birthday Party Ideas. Troll hair, Troll crafts and Troll themed food for the perfect birthday party. Troll party favors and activities to keep the party rollin! Sing along with these fun ideas.
- Easy ideas for an epic Avengers themed party. Great for kids and adults!
- wondering if I can make an adult version of this… a la Amelia Earhart
- Superhero Sticks Craft for Kids- This DIY Superhero Sticks art project is a great way to get kids imaginations working. Theyll love how easy they are to personalize! This activity is a fun idea for a super hero party for kids!
- How to throw a Batman birthday party. Lots of crafts, cake ideas, and activities to make a fun and inexpensive birthday party with a Batman theme. via @thetypicalmom
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- These are such fun ideas for an Avengers party! I love the carnival style games and the food is super easy. What a cool party idea! AvengersUnite ad
- Superhero program activities. Great ideas for Kickoff, especially this superhero badge that kids can decorate.
- Messy Little Monster: Superhero Ideas for Kids: Costumes, Activities, Crafts, Food
- Superhero Sensory Sink10 Superhero Activities for Kids and Birthday Party Ideas
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Great Valentines activity for preschoolers to practice numbers from 1-20. Print off the printable and have kids lace the heart from 1-20. There is also a few different variations of the printable included in the post dependent on the childs skill level.