Photo via: gerrycanavan.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- what a fun craft – (for a shoebox gift maybe I would make them smiling instead, lol) they could be puppets rather than bookmarks. Thinking of so many other designs: bears, princess, etc.
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- My kids can’t wait to see The LEGO Batman Movie (in theaters Feb 10) and in eager anticipation, we have made these cool and EASY Batman and Robin Masks (includes free printables). Make a set, take them to the movie and be the envy of all the other movie go-ers LEGOBatman (AD)
- Mini Deadpool is a graph pattern that can be used to crochet a children blanket using C2C (Corner to Corner), TSS (Tunisian Simple Stitch) and other techniques. Alternatively, you can use this graph for knitting, cross stitching and other crafts. This graph design is 80 squares wide by 100 squares high. It requires 6 colors for the character and (optional) 5 colors for city background and character shadow. Pattern PDF includes: – color illustration for reference – color squares pattern Im…
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- I like the idea of having a photo booth or real photographer hooked up to instant printer. A dedicated photographer might be cooler as it would allow for more spontaneous group pictures. We had a great booth at the Gears 3 going gold party that generated awesome black and white pictures without it being a booth.
- Celebration Popcorn – sweet, salty, delicious colorful and chock full of crunchy chocolate candy. Yum, yum, yum. This fun popcorn treat would be a fun dessert for a Beach Ball Pool Party, a Circus Party, a Curious George Party, a Superhero Party or a Sesame Street Party. Pin this easy to make snack for later and follow us for more fun Popcorn recipe ideas.
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- For my little man’s 4th birthday party, I decided to create superhero capes for all the kids so they could run around and fight crime together. Great idea – but with minimal time I had to think qui…