Photo via: zurchers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 5 Kids Homemade Hand Print | DIY crafty cards kids can make for Fathers Day, Valentines Day or dads birthday. Childs handprint keepsake. The Pinning Mama.
- These superhero minute to win it games are the absolute best superhero party games for kids or for adults! Even my toddler loved playing games inspired by his Marvel favorites! Some use food, some are games you DIY, and some even include an obstacle course! And best of all, you can use these minute to win it games as non superhero versions too for a superhero game night!
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.
- My son absolutely loved making and wearing these superhero paper plate masks. These masks have been worn by all the kids since they were first made, and I made a free template printable for you so that you can easily duplicate the idea with your own kids. You will have templates for Hulk, Spiderman, Captain America, Iron Man and Batman. If you have your own superheroes in your life, you…
- Get your kids saving with these adorable homemade banks! | Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Craft up this magical Disney princess necklace. | 36 DIYs That Will Get The Whole Family Psyched For A Disney Vacation
- If you are going to organize a Batman party, and you need some DIY decorations, then this set of party printables will be perfect for you. The set has downloadable food tent labels, cupcake toppers, water / soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers. You can also use the Hershey bar wrappers as party favors, therefore combining party decoration with favour gifts. These batman printables will be perfect for all those little superheroes.
- Make these adorable superhero clothespin wrap dolls with a few simple materials- great for pretend play!
- Learn how to create this cute keepsake for your child that you can update each school year! Back-to-School Shirt with Yearly Handprints: Year 2! | Where The Smiles Have Been
- You are my superhero diy project for kids. A fun project to make for Fathers Day or for anyone they see as their hero.
- DIY: adorable superhero clothespin wrap dolls with a few simple materials- great for pretend play!
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!