Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Printable templates for making these cool papercraft figures of the avengers.. use these little models as a centerpiece, favors or have as party craft/activity
- These quick and easy Captain American Shields will be the hit at your next Super Hero party!
- Ninja turtle mask: color and print cut out and youve got a mask for the kiddos at any birthday party.
- Got time for a quick craft? This easy bat necklace comes together in under an hour – get your template and make your own!
- SuperHero Party Centerpieces, Boys Birthday Decor, Batman Superman and Spiderman…
- These free printable birthday invitations are perfect for your next Disney Marvel Avengers or Superhero birthday party! Download these and the invites will be covered so you’ll have more time for the crafts and food- and cupcakes!
- Superhero Training Party – includes ideas for games (with a printable!), how to make your own superhero cupcake toppers, and how to make the cape party favor! birthday party superhero
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- What a great photo opp for a superhero party! Easy to make with large Styrofoam balls, a piece of dowel and black paint.
- Loot bags for superhero party. Just printed logos, cut them out, then glued them on. Fifteen minutes!
- superhero photo props