Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superman Pillow – Great Fathers Day gift for a superhero fanatic!
- No-sew pillow created using Superman T-Shirt. pillow crafts Cut two squares out of the front and back of a XL or larger T-shirt. Cut slits into the edges to make a fringe, and then double-knot three of the edges together using the strips in your fringe! Stuff your pillow with polyester filling, and then tie your fourth and final edge. Inexpensive and fun!
- Love superman? Youll love these cool superman crafts. How to make a superman magnet. Make a superman pillow, superman tshirt, superman costume…
- Superhero Party – The evil Mr. Freeze froze Batman in a block of ice. The kids had to rescue him with their super squirters. This was by far the favorite activity at the party!
- Long Sleeve Crime Fighters Super Hero Group Glow-In-The-Dark Graphic Tee
- Inspired by everyones favorite evil environmentalist, Poison Ivy. Dark but Darling art available in medium sized prints and canvas. Original art.
- Make your own Supertato – the super hero potato from Sue Hendras brilliant book. Your little one an save the vegetables against the Evil Pea and put him back in the freezer where he belongs. Great for book inspired imaginative play.
- Marvel Superhero motifs on fleece pillow throw / cushion cover – classic style
- Custom Superhero FULL Size Quilt and Custom Name Pillow Set – 1/2 Balance. $200.00, via Etsy.
- Celebrate your Superhero party with these party printable pillow boxes. Pillow boxes come with Cyborg, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Batman, and the Flash. Get them before they are gone!
- Cherished Bliss shows how to make a super-cool comic book superhero pillow. Little guys will love this… as will comic book fans of all ages.
- This Amazing Spider-Man Pillow is inspired by the Marvel Universe. Craft some superhero room decor! DIY Tutorial with Step-by-Step instruction video.