Photo via: simplelifemessylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superhero training academy. Kids go through the maze of balloons, but cant touch the kryponite green ones!!! Oh-Yeah
- Science for Kids: Balancing Robot FREE Printable- Fun STEM activity for exploring balance and center of gravity! Great boredom buster or fun for a rainy day. ~ BuggyandBuddy.com
- Use your FIVE SENSES and enjoy some time outside with your class exploring the…
- DIY 5 Superhero Snowflake Templates from Comic Book Resources. These are by Sonia Harris who writes: “ So here are five snowflake templates to print and cut out, each based on a different superhero;…
- Harley Quinn Motorized Mobile Includes battery operated motor that plays 12 different songs and heavy duty arm with 2 attachment wheels. THIS IS A MADE TO ORDER ITEM PLEASE ALLOW 5 TO 7 WEEKS FOR DELI –Be your own Whyld Girl with a wicked tee today! http://whyldgirl.com/tshirts
- Game idea for superhero party. According to the blog. Station 2 was; (balloons) Practice your super bomb disposal techniques. (Pop the balloons with your feet). this is such a fabulous yet simple party activity. LOVE IT!!
- Qualities of a Superhero Friend | shopeverythingjustso.org | Teach students the qualities of a Superhero Friend with these Superhero Friendship Posters. Each poster contains a different quality found in a good friend. Use the posters as talking points for mini-lessons or during character education and life skills lessons. Hang in your classroom as reminders of how to be friends to others throughout the year.
- Have turkey races with turkey balloon rockets. A fun Fall activity for kids that explores Science. Whos turkey will win the race?
- This Harry Potter love potion doubles as a science experiment and a yummy treat. Learn about acids and bases with a bit of potion making fun.
- If youre a huge fan of comics, why shouldnt you make them part of your wardrobe? Of course you can showcase the designs on shirts, but it would be much more interesting to wear them as jewelry. These comic book earrings are easy to make and would add a unique touch to your outfit.
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- Faith Filled Freebies: Superhero Party Time