Photo via: theshoppingmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- Super Hero cape: superhero capes for Kyles birthday party for all the kids, with their first initial instead of an s on the back. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- Superhero Training Party – includes ideas for games (with a printable!), how to make your own superhero cupcake toppers, and how to make the cape party favor! birthday party superhero
- For my little man’s 4th birthday party, I decided to create superhero capes for all the kids so they could run around and fight crime together. Great idea – but with minimal time I had to think qui…
- A Batman themed boy birthday party with a Batmobile, superhero punch, macarons, and popcorn! See more party planning ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- I wish I could get my superhero to clean his room lol Children Decor Superheroes Clean Your Bedroom by FitToPrintDesigns, $14.00 Ive got to remember to buy this for any future little boy bedrooms!
- emblems.jpg (884×1587) Need to keep these handy. mom + a little boy who loves all things superhero = one clueless mom when he ask can you draw ____ symbol for me.
- Capes For Kids helps children in need with a handmade superhero cape of thier very own! Click through to see how you can help.
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- A super hero boy birthday party in yellow, red, blue, and black with a city scape backdrop! See more party planning ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- Superhero party game – shoot silly string like lasers at the bad guys! This is a fun idea that works for indoor and outdoor parties. Imagine pictures of bad guys hidden around the yard that little superheros have to find and disarm with goo!
- Just in case her brothers dont like her, we could get her these and then they would absolutely love her! ;D Comic book bows ! These would be a cute bowtie for a baby boy, or in a little girls hair!! and my kids will DEFINITELY have all of them!