Photo via: gtpubliclibrary.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great idea for a party game at superhero themed party. Use red yarn and create a laser maze. Attach little bells. Aim of game, get through the lasers without the bells ringing
- Green Heart. (I dont normally pin these because I get sucky ones, but I like that one)
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Superhero Training Academy 4th Birthday Party Ideas – Spaceships and Laser Beams www.spaceshipsandlaserbeams.com
- superhero academy training
- Super hero theme!! We should use this at work instead of a childs room! Cant you see it?! INFO, SUPERHEROS IN TRAINING!! LOL More
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- Superhero name – with foods! But instead of foods we could make our own using giftings, and other biblical words. It would just be fun for the kids.
- Do you have a little hero in training? Join this fun kids character challenge! 8 weeks of superhero themed character building activities!
- My kids can’t wait to see The LEGO Batman Movie (in theaters Feb 10) and in eager anticipation, we have made these cool and EASY Batman and Robin Masks (includes free printables). Make a set, take them to the movie and be the envy of all the other movie go-ers LEGOBatman (AD)
- Are you looking for a fun game to play that will keep the kids busy? These Balloon Cup Shooters are awesome! And they will definitely keep the kiddos entertained for a few hours. All you need are plastic cups, balloons, duct tape and ping pong balls. I made these last week for Connor and a …
- Set of 6 Superhero Prints – Superman – Batman – Spiderman – Captain America – Green Lantern – Boys Room Decor – Kids Room Wall Art. $76.00, via Etsy.