Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Just delivered this ! I made this Batman quilt for my friends brand new tiny superhero! Love me a little batman! Oval and bat are appliqué, with his name stitched in black on the bat.
- I so have to make this! Love it as a clothes hamper. Or maybe a mini one as trash can under their desk.
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt– kids will LOVE this!!! How easy!!! ~ Seriously. How did I not think of this before?!!
- I love love this set that I found for my LEGO and Batman fanatic son. Perfect for his LEGO theme room. I printed these out on poster board and they look amazing!
- superhero party free photobooth decor printables…. I love party planning with my sister @Sunniest 6 Months Barrios
- Crazy Little Projects: Messenger Bag Tutorial (I love the fabric!).
- These are such fun ideas for an Avengers party! I love the carnival style games and the food is super easy. What a cool party idea! AvengersUnite ad
- I love foot and handprint art from the Hoot!! If you try some, be sure to pin it to my site. Love Elle
- This is my theme for next year…goodbye bees..HELLO SUPERHEROS love this – parts of a super hero
- Love this for a rainy day or any day activity for a little boy!
- Im obsessed with this Super Hero door! Love the borders and the silhouette!