Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Community Helpers book.. Need to buy this and I wanna use it to introduce/assign/have my kids apply for classroom jobs. Love having 17 workerbees
- just going through some of Cheris old posts and pinning the things I bookmarked. Pinterest is much easier than looking through my favorites! I love this whole room.
- Just delivered this ! I made this Batman quilt for my friends brand new tiny superhero! Love me a little batman! Oval and bat are appliqué, with his name stitched in black on the bat.
- The Avengers: One Hero, Two Shadows..I love this! Wish I could find it and put it in lil buddies bedroom!
- Batman art>>>> I hope to have a boyfriend who would totally love this someday!
- diy dresser makeover- I LOVE this idea- and how cool is the Super Hero fabric?
- Superman- I love this especially with Christopher Reeve
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!
- CUTEST THING EVER! This is so going to be Tripps Invitation! I LOVE it!!!
- Templates for the super hero masks, batman and flash logos. -Was thinking of using this on a pumpkin for this Halloween. I think Booboo would love it!
- Super hero family time — this… This… I love this… This is precious and I may now be emotionally unstable