Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superheroes from Marvel and DC Comics: Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, etc. Free Digital Bottle Cap Images by Folie du Jour
- Comic Book Table – Decoupaged in Authentic DC and Marvel Comic Books. Pick a size and a Superhero for a one of a kind table
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- How to Draw Cute Chibi Harley Quinn from DC Comics in Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial for Kids & Beginners
- 50×50 Superhero logo charts – Batman, Green Lantern, Watchmen, Superman, Spider Man, Dead Pool, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Flash, Iron Man, Thor, Marvel, DC, X-Men, Fantastic 4, & Incredible Hulk
- Handmade Superhero Mini Set Pillow, Cushion, Plush, Decorative Superhero Pillow Toy, Gift, Doll, Superhero Stuffed Animal, DC Comics, Marvel on Etsy, $29.95
- Super-héros Marvel et DC Comics selon Jeremy Roberts | Le Journal Graphic
- POP COMIC ART PAINTINGS • Posts Tagged ‘pop comic art acrylic painting canvas super hero superman batman wonderwoman flash green lantern captain americam marvel dc’
- I love the trend of pennants for classroom decor. Pennants are fun and functional. This set includes an editable PowerPoint file that allows you to add and change text to create your own superhero themed banners for your classroom. Included in the ppt file are directions on how to edit your banners. You get twenty five variations to choose from.
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.