Photo via: fubiz.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Harley Quinn Motorized Mobile Includes battery operated motor that plays 12 different songs and heavy duty arm with 2 attachment wheels. THIS IS A MADE TO ORDER ITEM PLEASE ALLOW 5 TO 7 WEEKS FOR DELI –Be your own Whyld Girl with a wicked tee today! http://whyldgirl.com/tshirts
- Superhero name – with foods! But instead of foods we could make our own using giftings, and other biblical words. It would just be fun for the kids.
- leart it up and show your student (primary) or kids. definately they would love it and try to make it to share with the peers ashow to do it- Bat
- Spider web game. Just use painters tape to make the web and have the kids throw wads of paper at it to see if they can get it to stick. – would be fun for a superhero party
- theres a guide on how to make baby groot! my BF would love it:)
- Turn pipe cleaners into all kinds of animals. It would be fun to make a whole zoo!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Your choice of 1 upcycled frosted and lighted wine bottle with Batman decorations A standard strand of 20 white lights are included. Great gift! If your favorite super hero is not listed, let us know!
- If youre a huge fan of comics, why shouldnt you make them part of your wardrobe? Of course you can showcase the designs on shirts, but it would be much more interesting to wear them as jewelry. These comic book earrings are easy to make and would add a unique touch to your outfit.
- I bet if you walked into a room this lamp would look like a classic lamp base but as you get closer and you realize it is made with Avengers action figures. Head on over to Downtwobane’s post…
- The popular Superhero Themed Classroom from Teacher Created Resources is sure to WOW your students. Featuring skyscrapers, pop art wording, lights in the sky, superhero patterns, and traditional colors of superheroes! Red, Blue, Yellow and Black.