Photo via: iconosquare.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- oh yeah! superman cuff bracelet! it IS a bracelet…thats girlie!
- Make this cord into a survival bracelet
- Superman Perler Bead Pattern
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- CELESTIA UNICORN HORN HEADBAND w/ Veil Pony Princess Toddler Child Gold Costume
- The How-To Gal: A DIY My Little Pony Party
- A little over a month ago, I threw a DIY My Little Pony Party for my 5-year-old. For the party, I made unicorn horn headbands for all of t…
- Use this easy Perler Bead Pattern to Make a Minecraft Skeleton.
- This simple 3 ingredient puffy paint recipe is so easy the kids will love making it AND using it! – ezeBreezy Life Simplified
- My daughter and I had SO MUCH FUN making ninjas out of toilet rolls and straws this evening! kids craft
- This has give me a great idea for making James some fab new underpants! Im going to buy some plain pants and appliqué things he loves on the back!!
- Paracord Project: An infographic tutorial on how to make a survival bracelet.