Photo via: doitandhow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superman Deco Mesh Wreath – Marvel Comics Wreath – Superhero Wreath –Superman Symbol – Red Blue Yellow Bright Color Wreath
- Red and yellow punch at a Avengers Iron Man birthday party! See more party ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- No-sew pillow created using Superman T-Shirt. pillow crafts Cut two squares out of the front and back of a XL or larger T-shirt. Cut slits into the edges to make a fringe, and then double-knot three of the edges together using the strips in your fringe! Stuff your pillow with polyester filling, and then tie your fourth and final edge. Inexpensive and fun!
- Reading is my super power- I cut red plastic table cloth into the shape of a cape and taped on the symbol.
- Do you want a super-powerful Superman paper puppet? Download the template by clicking the link below. Then its just a matter of print, cut and assemble.
- Max California: Stencils + Templates superhero symbol templates: Batman, Robin, Green Lantern, The Flahs, and Superman.
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- kids ID Card Template | We did another round of find the ba-bombs then had cake and opened …
- Steve Rogers and his shield, because in Caps world defense is the best offense?
- Looks like letter is painted red and different fabrics are cut and decoupaged?
- Printable Superman birthday banner for a super hero birthday party (also great as an iron-on t-shirt graphic) || Simple and clever craft ideas, sewing patterns, templates and printables || Merriment Design
- Save the heroes! My son will love this.