Photo via: doitandhow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- superman template | Save the two templates. The S is red, the shield is yellow:
- Superman Deco Mesh Wreath – Marvel Comics Wreath – Superhero Wreath –Superman Symbol – Red Blue Yellow Bright Color Wreath
- Superhero Character Ed Posters, Set Two | everythingjustso.org | Multicultural superheroes featured alongside ways to make super choices while in the hallway and restroom. This FREE resource is great to use building-wide to help students of all ages make great decisions all day long!
- Red and yellow punch at a Avengers Iron Man birthday party! See more party ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- A super hero boy birthday party in yellow, red, blue, and black with a city scape backdrop! See more party planning ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- Captain America Star Shield Shirt – Celebrate your love for Captain America with this Patriotic Cap Shield Shirt that is also perfect for 4th of July! | The Love Nerds
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- Super Hero Logos: Flash / Aquaman / Superman / Batman / The Avengers / Robin / Captain America / Green Lantern / Fantastic Four / Thor / Spiderman / Green Arrow / Red Tornado / Ironman / Hawkeye
- [superhero party] I actually designed the superhero invitation with one of my sons in mind. This is a pic of some of the snacks for his party at a local park. I love the polka dot table runner and pops of yellow, cyan and white.
- No-sew pillow created using Superman T-Shirt. pillow crafts Cut two squares out of the front and back of a XL or larger T-shirt. Cut slits into the edges to make a fringe, and then double-knot three of the edges together using the strips in your fringe! Stuff your pillow with polyester filling, and then tie your fourth and final edge. Inexpensive and fun!
- Max California: Stencils + Templates superhero symbol templates: Batman, Robin, Green Lantern, The Flahs, and Superman.
- Do you want a super-powerful Superman paper puppet? Download the template by clicking the link below. Then its just a matter of print, cut and assemble.