Photo via: goddesshobbies.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- superman template | Save the two templates. The S is red, the shield is yellow
- The popular Superhero Themed Classroom from Teacher Created Resources is sure to WOW your students. Featuring skyscrapers, pop art wording, lights in the sky, superhero patterns, and traditional colors of superheroes! Red, Blue, Yellow and Black.
- Superman Deco Mesh Wreath – Marvel Comics Wreath – Superhero Wreath –Superman Symbol – Red Blue Yellow Bright Color Wreath
- Red and yellow punch at a Avengers Iron Man birthday party! See more party ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- A super hero boy birthday party in yellow, red, blue, and black with a city scape backdrop! See more party planning ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- Superhero Character Ed Posters, Set Two | everythingjustso.org | Multicultural superheroes featured alongside ways to make super choices while in the hallway and restroom. This FREE resource is great to use building-wide to help students of all ages make great decisions all day long!
- Superhero Character Ed Posters, Set Two | http://everythingjustso.org | Multicultural superheroes featured alongside ways to make super choices while in the hallway and restroom. This FREE resource is great to use building-wide to help students of all ages make great decisions all day long!
- Captain America Star Shield Shirt – Celebrate your love for Captain America with this Patriotic Cap Shield Shirt that is also perfect for 4th of July! | The Love Nerds
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- Super Hero Logos: Flash / Aquaman / Superman / Batman / The Avengers / Robin / Captain America / Green Lantern / Fantastic Four / Thor / Spiderman / Green Arrow / Red Tornado / Ironman / Hawkeye
- Catch the bad guys game! This is a great superhero party idea. All you need is some crepe paper streamers, a bad guy volunteer and a hero to save the day.
- [superhero party] I actually designed the superhero invitation with one of my sons in mind. This is a pic of some of the snacks for his party at a local park. I love the polka dot table runner and pops of yellow, cyan and white.