Photo via: imagestuff.files.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Qualities of a Superhero Friend | shopeverythingjustso.org | Teach students the qualities of a Superhero Friend with these Superhero Friendship Posters. Each poster contains a different quality found in a good friend. Use the posters as talking points for mini-lessons or during character education and life skills lessons. Hang in your classroom as reminders of how to be friends to others throughout the year.
- Mason Jar Superhero Banks – A Fun and great way to teach your kids at a young age that even Superheroes need to earn their allowance!
- Teach your little Time Lord how to destroy a Dalek with these Doctor Who stacking rings.
- Super Hero Classroom Decor Pack ~Polka Dots~ Includes everything you need for setting up a Super Hero Classroom… 175 pages of content so far!
- I Learn! Whats Your Superpower? Writing craft booklets include pages for back to school or end of year! Students write about their goals and accomplishments and how they developed their learning superpowers! Perfect display for a superhero themed classroom too! $
- These letter cards are great for a superhero or owl themed classroom, or just to add some fun to ANY classroom! Each chevron letter card has the u…
- How to cover your bulletin board with fabric – for a longer lasting and brighter finish – and in the Superhero Theme! Classroom Bulletin Board Ideas: Speech Room Style superheroclassroompintowin
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Literature Circles for Super Readers| http://everythingjustso.org | Are you interested in starting book clubs in your elementary classroom, but don’t know where to start? This resource contains everything you need to start book clubs or literature circles in your third, fourth, or fifth grade classroom; job posters and sheets; response tasks, schedule calendar templates, and more. Resources feature a superhero theme.
- Editable Super Hero Welcome Back to School Post Cards *Freebie*
- This Captain America shield DIY uses paper plates to make a toy that kids will love to play with. A superhero craft idea thats great for dressing up!
- Dress up spot in bedroom. Just a towel bar and shelf (and a box underneath to store other pieces). A perfect superhero addition to his lair 🙂