Photo via: huffingtonpost.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- templates for superhero logos–never know when I might need these !
- How to make duct tape boots for costumes… because boots complete the look. Never know when I might need this.
- We wonder if Loki would use this, or even settle for this, had he known about this tutorial. But since we’ll never know, we do at least guarantee that he would approve of this! He would totally enjoy this. For all you Loki fans, you don’t have to be crafty for this one. Everything is …
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- You just never know when youll need to make a superhero cape! :).
- emblems.jpg (884×1587) Need to keep these handy. mom + a little boy who loves all things superhero = one clueless mom when he ask can you draw ____ symbol for me.
- Superhero crafts that boys will enjoy! Want to get boys crafting? Give them something that they can really get into. Spiderman, Batman, The Hulk, Captain American and more! These superhero ideas are super cool! Click picture to go to the article.
- Love these for a man cave. I would do a group of football people and a group of my mans favourite singers.
- I like the idea of having a photo booth or real photographer hooked up to instant printer. A dedicated photographer might be cooler as it would allow for more spontaneous group pictures. We had a great booth at the Gears 3 going gold party that generated awesome black and white pictures without it being a booth.
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- I actually would get this for Luv for when she dresses in her super hero costume.