Photo via: frogsandsnailsandpuppydogtail.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have mini detectives, secret agents, or superheroes at home? Keep your creative kids entertained for hours with this fun DIY invisible ink recipe that uses ingredients straight from the kitchen!
- Elephant Toothpaste a fun and easy Science Experiment for kids! Looks fun even with older kids!
- This fun Batman science experiment also helps with word and letter recognition. Not that your kids will notice though, theyll be too busy having fun!
- Big Hero 6 Science Experiments Freds Invisible Ink
- Amazing Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime Recipe – SO COOL! This is a kids activities / science experiment that will amaze kids from preschool and kindergarten to 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and more!
- This Harry Potter love potion doubles as a science experiment and a yummy treat. Learn about acids and bases with a bit of potion making fun.
- Have turkey races with turkey balloon rockets. A fun Fall activity for kids that explores Science. Whos turkey will win the race?
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project idea (exploring property of materials, centrifugal forces and friction). Making this a fabulous STEAM project for kids, which is Cheap, Easy and Fun. Come make a simple Fidget Spinner DIY project with us today!!
- Cutest bookmarks ever! No need to go to the teacher store to purchase bookmarks for your classroom – just print these to card stock, cut, and theyre ready to use! 8 different designs – featuring Melonheadz SuperHero characters. Each bookmark says: Reading is an adventure.THIS IS THE INK – FRIENDLY BLACK AND WHITE VERSION, WHICH ALLOWS STUDENTS TO COLOR THEIR OWN BOOKMARKS.
- SPY Birthday Party -Free app called Finger Scan – A must for entering the secret party room
- This is a PDF pattern NOT A Finished Doll If you want to buy the finished doll, leave a message on my Facebook or email me. I also take custom order to create your very own doll.◕‿◕✿ ❤Crochet skill level: Intermediate ❤This is a PDF crochet pattern, written in English, comes with pictu…
- BEAR-NINA Sew-in Events help RARE Science to help kids in need. See how you can become part of the RARE Bear Army!