Photo via: trendhunter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Clip art: Cute girly superhero owls (with coordinating digital papers).Clipart set for teachers and educators. Great resource for any school and classroom projects such as for creating bulletin board, printable, worksheet, classroom decor, craft materials, activities and games, and for more educational and fun projects.You will receive:- Each clipart saved separately in PNG format, 300 dpi with transparent background.- Each clipart saved separately in JPG format, 300 dpi with white background.- …
- Do you have a little hero in training? Join this fun kids character challenge! 8 weeks of superhero themed character building activities!
- spin art…ive used the salad spinner idea. so fun! – Note from me: salad spinner and spin art – who knew??Must try this
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Teaching maths, colours, going on a pea hunt and sensory play ideas. Oh, and making a Supertato too – these Supertato activities are the most fun around!
- Captain America is a leader, and you can be too! Wear this mask, and you’ll join forces with the Avengers to put an end to threats against humanity.
- 10 Troll Birthday Party Ideas. Troll hair, Troll crafts and Troll themed food for the perfect birthday party. Troll party favors and activities to keep the party rollin! Sing along with these fun ideas.
- Superhero activities: 50+ Superhero Crafts.
- Superhero name – with foods! But instead of foods we could make our own using giftings, and other biblical words. It would just be fun for the kids.
- How to throw a Batman birthday party. Lots of crafts, cake ideas, and activities to make a fun and inexpensive birthday party with a Batman theme. via @thetypicalmom
- The bean bag toss game idea. Use thin fiberboard and cut out the holes with a jigsaw.Paint on the fun sound effect words. Super Fun to play since each time a kiddo gets a bean bag through the hole they shout out the sound effect.
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…