Photo via: happyhooker.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- lightning Bolt Template – Yahoo Image Search Results
- Face Painting For Boys Superhero Face painting by cynnamon Wrong bolt (if flash) but other than that design is good
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- The original blue Nightwing (I think the logo changed to red)…part of a DC comics afghan I designed and crocheted.
- crocheted iron man gloves. Ladies in my life that are awesome crocheters, knitters, I would like these, please.
- Create your own Superhero Puppet – The Flash! Great DIY papercrafts
- Templates for the super hero masks, batman and flash logos.
- Celebrate your Superhero party with these party printable pillow boxes. Pillow boxes come with Cyborg, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Batman, and the Flash. Get them before they are gone!
- The Flash Amigurumi Doll // DC Comics by electricbunnycrafts
- Justice League Cross Stitch Patterns – Wonder Woman, Superman, Green Lantern, Jonn, Hawkgirl, The Flash – nerdstitch.com
- Grant Gustin and Stephen Amell will be crossover in the episode of The Flash and Arrow, which will air as a two nights event on December 2 and December 3.
- Flash. Very cool graphically. It makes sense for him to have a helmet too. Cant believe no one has done that for him in the comics.