Photo via: kilgorefamily.blog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superhero wedding invitations. Change it to bride and grooms favorite superhero
- haha superhero party game idea that involves parents. LOVE THIS. www.spaceshipsandlaserbeams.com
- *ITEM DETAILS* This is handmade craft and durable keepsake of special day such as wedding cake topper or any anniversary for a lovely couple.Each item is handcrafted and/or adorned by me with extreme care and attention to detail. What you see is the actual finished product youll receive.This topper is made with polymer clay. Size(For One): Approx. 2.4″ Width x 2.7″ Height
- Jesus is the REAL superhero- haha 🙂 @Anna Worley We NEED this if we do a…
- Wedding Decorations, Hearts, Love, Valentines. Make from favorite books, comics, movie posters, etc…
- My future husband will be wearing a Captain America shirt, and this will be one if our wedding pictures for sure. Its official
- Just delivered this ! I made this Batman quilt for my friends brand new tiny superhero! Love me a little batman! Oval and bat are appliqué, with his name stitched in black on the bat.
- Pin the spider on the web game – love this!! Planning a party? Visit www.candlesandfavors.com for personalized invitations, thank you notes and party favors! Hundreds of themes available!!!
- Captain America Star Shield Shirt – Celebrate your love for Captain America with this Patriotic Cap Shield Shirt that is also perfect for 4th of July! | The Love Nerds
- Your students will love turning themselves into super heroes with this 3-piece set. Take photos of the students and print their faces for them to cut out and attach to super hero bodies.
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- Game idea for superhero party. According to the blog. Station 2 was; (balloons) Practice your super bomb disposal techniques. (Pop the balloons with your feet). this is such a fabulous yet simple party activity. LOVE IT!!