Photo via: wefollowpics.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops.
- It’s week three of Hero Training and we are having fun learning about how to be creative! If you haven’t read the introduction to the series yet, check it out here (it has all the instructions and info you’ll need). Get past weeks here: week one (helpful), week two (self-controlled) I hope you have fun doing the …
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- DIY 5 Superhero Snowflake Templates from Comic Book Resources. These are by Sonia Harris who writes: “ So here are five snowflake templates to print and cut out, each based on a different superhero;…
- Cutest bookmarks ever! No need to go to the teacher store to purchase bookmarks for your classroom – just print these to card stock, cut, and theyre ready to use! 8 different designs – featuring Melonheadz SuperHero characters. Each bookmark says: Reading is an adventure.THIS IS THE INK – FRIENDLY BLACK AND WHITE VERSION, WHICH ALLOWS STUDENTS TO COLOR THEIR OWN BOOKMARKS.
- free printable superhero logos | This font has every superhero logo and more. My son loves me just …
- Get a flashlight, my DIY cutout bat symbol, and presto! You have your own Bat signal. Please only use it for emergencies, I’m a very busy guy saving the world and stuff. Download this Pin image on your device to print at home! Link to print: http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/ww/movies/legobatman/pinterest/legb_diyboard_batsignal_v1a.pdf | The LEGO® Batman Movie | In theaters now
- DIY Plastic Table cloth Super Hero capes for my nephews 4th birthday party! My sister just used a caped she already had for the template to cut out the capes. Printed out different super hero logos and cut then out to make a template and painted each logo on the cape! Used sticky Velcro to put on! Awesome and easy!
- Awesome Back To Coloring Pages Mr Incredible And You Can Print It – http://www.coloringoutline.com/awesome-back-to-coloring-pages-mr-incredible-and-you-can-print-it/?Pinterest
- Your students will love turning themselves into super heroes with this 3-piece set. Take photos of the students and print their faces for them to cut out and attach to super hero bodies.
- Ninja turtle mask: color and print cut out and youve got a mask for the kiddos at any birthday party.