Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- [superhero party] I actually designed the superhero invitation with one of my sons in mind. This is a pic of some of the snacks for his party at a local park. I love the polka dot table runner and pops of yellow, cyan and white.
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Everyone loves the superhero, Wonder Woman from the Justice League of the DC Comics universe! These super colorful and fun leggings fit great, last forever and will make your friends jealous! FEATURES
- Fua!! Sobran los palabros. Pa flipar. Me encanta. DC COMICS by david despau – Visit now to grab yourself a super hero shirt today at 40% off!
- This is a great desk that I painted with Napoleonic Blue Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan. Used my Silhouette to cut the lettering. I cut a poster for the front if the drawers. This is going to a lucky grandson!
- Superman Inspired Vintage Womens Blue Apron With Felt Superman Logo- MADE TO ORDER
- How to Draw Cute Chibi Harley Quinn from DC Comics in Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial for Kids & Beginners
- Who wants to color? These b&w prints of my original hand drawn designs are available as 8.5×11 pdf downloads or printed on large 11×17 heavy cardstock and mailed directly to you via my Etsy shop. Makes for a fun coloring activity for adults & kids of any age! Doodle-All-Day.com
- The Flash Amigurumi Doll // DC Comics by electricbunnycrafts
- The popular Superhero Themed Classroom from Teacher Created Resources is sure to WOW your students. Featuring skyscrapers, pop art wording, lights in the sky, superhero patterns, and traditional colors of superheroes! Red, Blue, Yellow and Black.
- BOGO FREE! LOGO Captain America The Winter Soldier Marvel comics cinema -pdf cross stitch pattern – pdf pattern instant download 15 by Rainbowstitchcross on Etsy