Photo via: teachingideas.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- This unit is based on the theme of Superheroes. It can be used as a back to school theme or simply as a connection to a favorite superhero story. A…
- I love the trend of pennants for classroom decor. Pennants are fun and functional. This set includes an editable PowerPoint file that allows you to add and change text to create your own superhero themed banners for your classroom. Included in the ppt file are directions on how to edit your banners. You get twenty five variations to choose from.
- Super Hero- like the idea- Make your own masks Follow us on Twitter @Lynne Schneider For Life of Vinings – Buckhead, GA and Like us on http://facebook.com/RelayForLifeOfViningsBuckheadGA Get involved or make a tax-deductible donation>> https://RelayForLife.org/ViningsBuckheadGA
- Your superhero name and title. My kids thought this was hilarious! Superhero name generator period
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- Create a superhero sensory bin for your preschooler to have some hands on sensory time.
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- Zero the Hero capes. Im going to work with these for the 100th day of school. Maybe have students create a collage of 100 things? Paperclip to shirts or maybe punch holes and add yarn.
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- Does your program have a sci-fi aspect? Make these superhero (or space travel) cuffs using a toilet paper tube and self-stick glittery foam. The painting is optional, of course.
- Get a flashlight, my DIY cutout bat symbol, and presto! You have your own Bat signal. Please only use it for emergencies, I’m a very busy guy saving the world and stuff. Download this Pin image on your device to print at home! Link to print: http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/ww/movies/legobatman/pinterest/legb_diyboard_batsignal_v1a.pdf | The LEGO® Batman Movie | In theaters now