Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superhero party game – shoot silly string like lasers at the bad guys! This is a fun idea that works for indoor and outdoor parties. Imagine pictures of bad guys hidden around the yard that little superheros have to find and disarm with goo!
- The Giving Tree with CD – $13.99
- How to Cook the Perfect Restaurant Steak on your Backyard Grill.
- Jesus is the Original Superman
- The original blue Nightwing (I think the logo changed to red)…part of a DC comics afghan I designed and crocheted.
- Batman overlooks Gotham as the full moon rises. This is an original, hand painted acrylic painting of Batman on an 11 x 14 stretched canvas.
- Meet the Teacher Night! Giving Cape (Superhero themed giving tree) for classroom donations!
- Do your kids love superheros? Spark their interest in reading with one of these books — suggestions cover a variety of age levels.
- easter craft empty tomb with paper plates | Next assemble the cross using popsicle (craft) sticks. If you’re …
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- The brilliant films that Hayao Miyazaki made together with Studio Ghibli are some of the deepest, most touching and unforgettable animation films ever made. If you’re as crazy about some of his classic movies as we are, then you’ll love this list of Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli gift ideas! If you know someone who Loved My Neighbor …
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …