Photo via: playpartyplan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mini Deadpool is a graph pattern that can be used to crochet a children blanket using C2C (Corner to Corner), TSS (Tunisian Simple Stitch) and other techniques. Alternatively, you can use this graph for knitting, cross stitching and other crafts. This graph design is 80 squares wide by 100 squares high. It requires 6 colors for the character and (optional) 5 colors for city background and character shadow. Pattern PDF includes: – color illustration for reference – color squares pattern Im…
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Superhero Training Party – includes ideas for games (with a printable!), how to make your own superhero cupcake toppers, and how to make the cape party favor! birthday party superhero
- My kids can’t wait to see The LEGO Batman Movie (in theaters Feb 10) and in eager anticipation, we have made these cool and EASY Batman and Robin Masks (includes free printables). Make a set, take them to the movie and be the envy of all the other movie go-ers LEGOBatman (AD)
- Free Printable templates for making these cool papercraft figures of the avengers.. use these little models as a centerpiece, favors or have as party craft/activity
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Printable comic book border. Use the border in Microsoft Word or other programs for creating flyers, invitations, and other printables. Free GIF, JPG, PDF, and PNG downloads at http://pageborders.org/download/comic-book-border/
- 25 Superhero Food Ideas that Dont Require Super Powers to Make (except maybe those cakes!) These are perfect for a Superhero party!
- Cutest bookmarks ever! No need to go to the teacher store to purchase bookmarks for your classroom – just print these to card stock, cut, and theyre ready to use! 8 different designs – featuring Melonheadz SuperHero characters. Each bookmark says: Reading is an adventure.THIS IS THE INK – FRIENDLY BLACK AND WHITE VERSION, WHICH ALLOWS STUDENTS TO COLOR THEIR OWN BOOKMARKS.
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m