Photo via: erinisinire.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upon completion of the Summer Reading Program kids are awarded a special Library Champion sign for their achievements.
- Library brings Candyland alive, program from Wayne County Public Library. Ive done this several times with kids, teens and whole families! Always is a huge hit. We do the same board for trivia questions: Harry Potter, LOTR, Twilight, etc.
- Wonderful way to share the word about Hero Central VBS by creating fun candy! Idea to use to tell others the date and times for your VBS! Thanks to leaders at Memorial Drive UMC in Houston for this creativity! cokesburyvbs.com
- Batman Returns…His books to the library. Little poster that belongs at the entrance to my library as a reminder for kids who pass by!
- Superhero themed class reading library I so want a super hero theme classroom!!!
- Do your kids love superheros? Spark their interest in reading with one of these books — suggestions cover a variety of age levels.
- Does your program have a sci-fi aspect? Make these superhero (or space travel) cuffs using a toilet paper tube and self-stick glittery foam. The painting is optional, of course.
- Divergent teen library program ideas | Purple Polka partygames divergent summerreading
- super hero writing—- having the staff members write what they want to be super at this summer and then give it out halfway through the summer as a goal setting thing?????
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- Shark Fin Jell-O Cups for shark or summer theme party theme. These are super cute and so easy to make for the kids! | OHMY-CREATIVE.COM
- Summer Reading Challenge Checklist – FREE printable!