Photo via: papertraildesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 Things that Never get Old about Having Kids – Toulouse & Tonic Ill NEVER get tired of 8 and 19!
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- 10 Ways Having Boys Can Help You Burn More Calories – boys are a challenge but think of it this way – they can help you get more exercise and end up with a better body! @toulousentonic
- 10 Signs I Chose The Wrong Baby Daddy – a must read guest post from a Toulouse and Tonic reader!
- 10 Superhero Crafts Your Kids Will Love – A Spectacled Owl
- It’s week three of Hero Training and we are having fun learning about how to be creative! If you haven’t read the introduction to the series yet, check it out here (it has all the instructions and info you’ll need). Get past weeks here: week one (helpful), week two (self-controlled) I hope you have fun doing the …
- If your kids love superheros, then they will love these 10-frame super hero printables 10 frames! Teach preschoolers to count like a superhero!
- We wonder if Loki would use this, or even settle for this, had he known about this tutorial. But since we’ll never know, we do at least guarantee that he would approve of this! He would totally enjoy this. For all you Loki fans, you don’t have to be crafty for this one. Everything is …
- Kids Books About Robots (That Adults Can Love Too) – Planet Jinxatron
- Superhero Party Masks – simple Party Craft that the kids will love to make
- This fun Batman science experiment also helps with word and letter recognition. Not that your kids will notice though, theyll be too busy having fun!
- Just in case her brothers dont like her, we could get her these and then they would absolutely love her! ;D Comic book bows ! These would be a cute bowtie for a baby boy, or in a little girls hair!! and my kids will DEFINITELY have all of them!