Photo via: blogg.skonahem.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Mini Deadpool is a graph pattern that can be used to crochet a children blanket using C2C (Corner to Corner), TSS (Tunisian Simple Stitch) and other techniques. Alternatively, you can use this graph for knitting, cross stitching and other crafts. This graph design is 80 squares wide by 100 squares high. It requires 6 colors for the character and (optional) 5 colors for city background and character shadow. Pattern PDF includes: – color illustration for reference – color squares pattern Im…
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- Teenage mutant ninja turtle decorated eggs. Turn hard boiled eggs into Heros in a Half Shelf with this fab kids egg decorating tutorial perfect for Easter Egg competitions. TMNT Eggs are simply child play. These were made by ten year old Maxi.
- This is a great desk that I painted with Napoleonic Blue Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan. Used my Silhouette to cut the lettering. I cut a poster for the front if the drawers. This is going to a lucky grandson!
- Over 100 easy and cute paper plate crafts for kids.
- I used this idea but all in black for a spider web course for Halloween and a multi-color one for a birthday party. Both worked out great. Both were torn to shreds after about 15 minutes. But for 15 minutes, win.
- Gift guide featuring toys for open-ended play – this is the kind of toy that kids will play with for years. Great Christmas gift ideas for toddlers, preschoolers, big kids.
- Make Your Own Comic Book with FREE printable comic book! My five year old daughter was adamant about spelling all the words herself. Though she didnt spell superheroes in the conventional way, I was proud of all the sounds she heard. sponsored CerealHeroes
- Superhero Party – The evil Mr. Freeze froze Batman in a block of ice. The kids had to rescue him with their super squirters. This was by far the favorite activity at the party!
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.
- Our mad scientist glasses and hair. We used die cut glasses and then cut out some crazy hair in paper usning fun neon colors. Glued the hair to the top of the glasses and the kids became mad scientist! What an adorable idea!