Photo via: messforless.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handprint rainbow for St. Patricks Day.
- Dinosaur Ice Eggs are a fun Dinosaur Activity for Kids that is inexpensive and easy to do. This is a great activity for preschool and school age kids.
- Superhero Sticks Craft for Kids- This DIY Superhero Sticks art project is a great way to get kids imaginations working. Theyll love how easy they are to personalize! This activity is a fun idea for a super hero party for kids!
- Science for Kids: Balancing Robot FREE Printable- Fun STEM activity for exploring balance and center of gravity! Great boredom buster or fun for a rainy day. ~ BuggyandBuddy.com
- With the new Avengers movie coming out, its time to have some fun with all things Captain America. This easy kid-friendly drink idea, is not only perfect for Captain American fans, but also a great drink idea for the 4th of July and Memorial day with all of the red, white and blue colors! Pin Captain America Kids Drink Celebrate Red, White & Blue to your board now!
- Kids activity slime play with superheroes. What a great boredom buster!
- DIY laser maze activity for kids. This is a great idea! Im trying this next time its rainy outside and the kids want to play!
- This website has a lot of fantastic printable pages. Their Pre-K packs are the best. Pages and pages of learning with fun character themes. These are great for homeschooling parents, people who just want their kids do have an educational activity, or even grandparents/babysitters looking for a fun but educational activity to keep kids entertained.
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity.
- Turn a Cardboard Box into an Epic Marble Run – Great engineering challenge for kids. Fun group activity to see what each group comes up with!
- Six Sisters Stuff: DIY Bleach T-shirt Tutorial – (I think this would also work with fabric dye sprayed onto white or pastel colored t-shirts if you dont want to use bleach) great activity for a youth group