Photo via: hmcoloringpages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- My son absolutely loved making and wearing these superhero paper plate masks. These masks have been worn by all the kids since they were first made, and I made a free template printable for you so that you can easily duplicate the idea with your own kids. You will have templates for Hulk, Spiderman, Captain America, Iron Man and Batman. If you have your own superheroes in your life, you…
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- With the new Avengers movie coming out, its time to have some fun with all things Captain America. This easy kid-friendly drink idea, is not only perfect for Captain American fans, but also a great drink idea for the 4th of July and Memorial day with all of the red, white and blue colors! Pin Captain America Kids Drink Celebrate Red, White & Blue to your board now!
- I used this idea but all in black for a spider web course for Halloween and a multi-color one for a birthday party. Both worked out great. Both were torn to shreds after about 15 minutes. But for 15 minutes, win.
- superheros – you can download!!! Superhero printables. Great for a group or lesson on having students color their hero but also write a description of the heros character and powers. Have them identify who is a hero in their life:
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- This is a PDF pattern NOT A Finished Doll If you want to buy the finished doll, leave a message on my Facebook or email me. I also take custom order to create your very own doll.◕‿◕✿ ❤Crochet skill level: Intermediate ❤This is a PDF crochet pattern, written in English, comes with pictu…
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- Catch the bad guys game! This is a great superhero party idea. All you need is some crepe paper streamers, a bad guy volunteer and a hero to save the day.
- Capes For Kids helps children in need with a handmade superhero cape of thier very own! Click through to see how you can help.
- Super hero comic book letters – Do you think my husband would kill me if I used his precious comic book collection to make some cool wall art for our sons room? LOL.