Photo via: hmcoloringpages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- This is a PDF pattern NOT A Finished Doll If you want to buy the finished doll, leave a message on my Facebook or email me. I also take custom order to create your very own doll.◕‿◕✿ ❤Crochet skill level: Intermediate ❤This is a PDF crochet pattern, written in English, comes with pictu…
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- For my little man’s 4th birthday party, I decided to create superhero capes for all the kids so they could run around and fight crime together. Great idea – but with minimal time I had to think qui…
- Who doesnt like superheroes? Students love them! A theme that boys love, and girls can also enjoy. For Grades 3 and up. Also great for Junior High and High School. This project is a great occasion to work on how to draw characters, while discovering an incredible artist: Roy Lichenstein, through the Pop Art movement.
- This school bus is just perfect for back to school! Not only is it a great beginning of the year craft, but it doubles as a bus safety lesson, too…
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Mason Jar Storage Shelf | Crafts and DIY Community — Love this idea! P.S. My dad did something similar in the garage, and it works great for all those little pieces (e.g., nuts , bots, screws, wire caps).
- See how I gave my class an end of year, superhero send-off theyll never forget! If youre looking for end of year ideas and activities for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, grade during your last week of school, this was the most memorable and meaningful for my students ever.
- $ This is a great unit for the beginning of the year. Learning irregularly spelled words builds fluency. I have included a few fun ideas that I have collected. This product includes 220 of the most common irregularly spelled words.
- STICK RAFT BUILDING STEM PROJECT. Can you build a raft that really floats? How much weight can your stick raft carry? Can your raft cope in a real stream? This STEM challenge is great fun for kids and a super way to get them stretching and developing thei