Photo via: firefliesandmudpies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Amazing Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime Recipe – SO COOL! This is a kids activities / science experiment that will amaze kids from preschool and kindergarten to 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and more!
- See how I gave my class an end of year, superhero send-off theyll never forget! If youre looking for end of year ideas and activities for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, grade during your last week of school, this was the most memorable and meaningful for my students ever.
- Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons: A Superhero Calendar!
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- I bet if you walked into a room this lamp would look like a classic lamp base but as you get closer and you realize it is made with Avengers action figures. Head on over to Downtwobane’s post…
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- *ITEM DETAILS* This is handmade craft and durable keepsake of special day such as wedding cake topper or any anniversary for a lovely couple.Each item is handcrafted and/or adorned by me with extreme care and attention to detail. What you see is the actual finished product youll receive.This topper is made with polymer clay. Size(For One): Approx. 2.4″ Width x 2.7″ Height
- [superhero party] I actually designed the superhero invitation with one of my sons in mind. This is a pic of some of the snacks for his party at a local park. I love the polka dot table runner and pops of yellow, cyan and white.
- Spider-man logo Acrylic painting on canvas with embossed web – for sale on my Etsy is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share …
- Marvel Comics Cloth Diaper…. Haha I probably would actually put this on my child
- Outline kids on large paper and let them get creative, colouring in. A great idea for birthday parties. See what we did here. http://www.tomfo.com/a-birthday-party-for-a-4-year-old-the-malteser-chocolate-cake-tissue-pom-pom-balls-party-games
- Decoupage with comic book pages! I did this for young womens camp. I took pics of all the girls and got their initials to surprise them at camp, Sarah still has hers.