Photo via: teacherspayteachers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Literature Circles for Super Readers| http://everythingjustso.org | Are you interested in starting book clubs in your elementary classroom, but don’t know where to start? This resource contains everything you need to start book clubs or literature circles in your third, fourth, or fifth grade classroom; job posters and sheets; response tasks, schedule calendar templates, and more. Resources feature a superhero theme.
- This fire breathing, toilet paper roll dragon is SO MUCH FUN! Blow into the end, and it looks like flames are coming out of the dragons mouth! Such a cute craft idea for a rainy day!
- DIY Art – looks like string art is coming back! Great result for a bit of effort.
- Creative Common Core Content: job chart. another image from the SuperHero themed classroom.
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- How to cover your bulletin board with fabric – for a longer lasting and brighter finish – and in the Superhero Theme! Classroom Bulletin Board Ideas: Speech Room Style superheroclassroompintowin
- Superhero party game – shoot silly string like lasers at the bad guys! This is a fun idea that works for indoor and outdoor parties. Imagine pictures of bad guys hidden around the yard that little superheros have to find and disarm with goo!
- DONE – looks even better than this one! Spider-man comics and a chalk red finish for the front. Super easy and brilliant for a childs room.
- Small superheros will be excited to make this fun party craft for kids. The superhero mask craft includes supplies to make six superhero masks. If youre having a super hero themed party, this is your craft time solution
- This sticky board playhouse from teachpreschool.org is created by lining a surface with upside down contact paper. The pieces of the house are created from foam. This would be a nice activity for the family theme in our curriculum.
- Dentists: Love to Learn about Community Helpers – great craft for dental health month!
- Jayden Metal Baskets – like this idea. Could be a DIY project with some world-themed fabric or burlap? For small storage baskets or a trash can