Photo via: busymomshelper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My kids love toilet paper roll crafts cause they are instant satisfaction. take note mom and dads. keep it simple like this and you will be your kids heros. 3 Easy, Geeky Crafts for Kids | GeekMom | Wired.com
- This marshmallow play dough is SO MUCH FUN and it has to be the easiest play dough recipe weve ever made! And best of all, its completely safe to eat!
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…
- Mini Deadpool is a graph pattern that can be used to crochet a children blanket using C2C (Corner to Corner), TSS (Tunisian Simple Stitch) and other techniques. Alternatively, you can use this graph for knitting, cross stitching and other crafts. This graph design is 80 squares wide by 100 squares high. It requires 6 colors for the character and (optional) 5 colors for city background and character shadow. Pattern PDF includes: – color illustration for reference – color squares pattern Im…
- Superhero Party Masks – simple Party Craft that the kids will love to make
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- Game idea for superhero party. According to the blog. Station 2 was; (balloons) Practice your super bomb disposal techniques. (Pop the balloons with your feet). this is such a fabulous yet simple party activity. LOVE IT!!
- Simple superhero craft for kids. Here is the instructions on how to make Superhero cuffs using toilet rolls tubes, perfect for pretend play and more.
- This Thor helmet DIY is super simple and loads of fun for kids and adults! Plus its super thrifty kids craft to make using paper plates!
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.