Photo via: clumsycrafter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Captain America shield DIY uses paper plates to make a toy that kids will love to play with. A superhero craft idea thats great for dressing up!
- This DIY Vintage Shirt using Freezer Paper is a fun and easy way to customize a plain shirt. They make great shirts for family trips too!
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Simple superhero craft for kids. Here is the instructions on how to make Superhero cuffs using toilet rolls tubes, perfect for pretend play and more.
- Small superheros will be excited to make this fun party craft for kids. The superhero mask craft includes supplies to make six superhero masks. If youre having a super hero themed party, this is your craft time solution
- Superhero Sticks Craft for Kids- This DIY Superhero Sticks art project is a great way to get kids imaginations working. Theyll love how easy they are to personalize! This activity is a fun idea for a super hero party for kids!
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.
- IDEA ONLY: DIY Captain America Shield craft using paper plates MarvelAvengersWMT
- Great idea for a backdrop/floordrop for a super hero flying scene. clever use of live feed video could allow kids to act out impossible scenes like flying, walking on walls, falling up etc… Optical illusion and full body engagement, a bit of mental gymnastics and some simple technology could make great theatrical fun.
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…