Photo via: owensfamily-gwyn.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- This school bus is just perfect for back to school! Not only is it a great beginning of the year craft, but it doubles as a bus safety lesson, too…
- Who doesnt like superheroes? Students love them! A theme that boys love, and girls can also enjoy. For Grades 3 and up. Also great for Junior High and High School. This project is a great occasion to work on how to draw characters, while discovering an incredible artist: Roy Lichenstein, through the Pop Art movement.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- This product includes 24 questions based on Blooms Taxonomy higher level thinking for ANY novel or short story. The product has 4 questions per page, creating a 6 page document. The questions require students to think outside the box– which is the goal! 🙂 Enjoy!
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- Can make this out of trifold boards. Buy one that is already black. Love this to use as a back drop for reading or writing center!
- Mini Deadpool is a graph pattern that can be used to crochet a children blanket using C2C (Corner to Corner), TSS (Tunisian Simple Stitch) and other techniques. Alternatively, you can use this graph for knitting, cross stitching and other crafts. This graph design is 80 squares wide by 100 squares high. It requires 6 colors for the character and (optional) 5 colors for city background and character shadow. Pattern PDF includes: – color illustration for reference – color squares pattern Im…
- POW 4 A Prize! Sunday School Childrens Church. Punch for a prize A fun way to reward kids who learn their memory verse or a team that wins a game etc. just tape the prizes in the back so they can grab it!
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Super hero theme back to school treat bag cards in back to school pack! Place them in or staple to treat bag on the first day! More treat bag cards available (different themes) $
- Super hero wing shoes. This is really cute and simple. However, close-up, I feel like the obviousness of how it was made would show and might be awkward as an adult. But I know how to sew, so I can just make nicer ones! Whee! Because those Jeremy Scott ADIDAS ones are $200+. Though I seriously love those.