Photo via: parents.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This school bus is just perfect for back to school! Not only is it a great beginning of the year craft, but it doubles as a bus safety lesson, too…
- End of the year gift!! Class photo of what they want to be when they grow up
- I Read! Whats Your Superpower? bookmarks for end of year gifts | Around the Kampfire
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- See how I gave my class an end of year, superhero send-off theyll never forget! If youre looking for end of year ideas and activities for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, grade during your last week of school, this was the most memorable and meaningful for my students ever.
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- Awesome roundup of 25 superhero crafts for kids! If you have a little superhero at home- then this is the roundup for you!
- Shark Fin Jell-O Cups for shark or summer theme party theme. These are super cute and so easy to make for the kids! | OHMY-CREATIVE.COM
- Our mad scientist glasses and hair. We used die cut glasses and then cut out some crazy hair in paper usning fun neon colors. Glued the hair to the top of the glasses and the kids became mad scientist! What an adorable idea!
- I Learn! Whats Your Superpower? Writing craft booklets include pages for back to school or end of year! Students write about their goals and accomplishments and how they developed their learning superpowers! Perfect display for a superhero themed classroom too! $
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …