Photo via: loveit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Teenage mutant ninja turtle decorated eggs. Turn hard boiled eggs into Heros in a Half Shelf with this fab kids egg decorating tutorial perfect for Easter Egg competitions. TMNT Eggs are simply child play. These were made by ten year old Maxi.
- We could buy that bed, paint it, and make sutton a big boy room a comic book/super hero theme. I dont think wed have to repaint…
- Cool and easy ways to make TMNT Christmas Ornaments for your little Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan
- Just made Caleb some pjs out of this fabric…now I can make myself a matching skirt! 🙂 DIY sew a simple geeky gathered skirt
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- I will have to make these for my future kid! And yes, my future kid will be a nerd who loves Super Heros, like me! 🙂
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle 2 Minute Easter Eggs | These win Easter! Holy Moly! These are awesome!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Radical Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT) Party Ideas!
- I think I might try my hand at those bandana floor pillows… If I can get my hands on a sewing machine that is!
- Ninja turtle mask: color and print cut out and youve got a mask for the kiddos at any birthday party.
- This is a great idea for all dress up genres! I can see a princess, hero, and pirate/ninja wall coming to life in my 5 year olds room very soon!