Photo via: 9gag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY shoes, probably not superheroes but still a cool idea!
- Decoupage with comic book pages! I did this for young womens camp. I took pics of all the girls and got their initials to surprise them at camp, Sarah still has hers.
- The world of art is so vast and more importantly so fluid that you will find that any canvas painting ideas you have no matter how new, will soon find a place in this lovely world.
- This is a great idea for all dress up genres! I can see a princess, hero, and pirate/ninja wall coming to life in my 5 year olds room very soon!
- Wooden Gear Clock Plans from Hawaii by Clayton Boyer. These are the best. Ill make one of these soon
- Minimalist villains and super heroes… awesome color-coded collection, Im still trying to look through them all.
- Still counts || Thor Odinson, Natasha Romanoff || fanart:
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- superhero cape craft – too expensive for my blood, but maybe one day….
- Super Hero Party Invite… My neighbor is way too cool to keep up with.
- Comic Book Super Hero Party Ideas,too bad i didnt find this til after most of the stuff is done
- Life is too short, eat desserts: Starwars Cake