Photo via: readingconfetti.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a Super Hero Cap and Mask from an old tshirt!!!
- Love superman? Youll love these cool superman crafts. How to make a superman magnet. Make a superman pillow, superman tshirt, superman costume…
- Capes made from old T-Shirts! So easy!
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- Fabulous customised party superhero capes made from t-shirts. Leftover sleeves can be used to make masks!
- DIY no-sew Super Hero Capes made from recycled T-shirt; drawstring bags made from remainder of T-shirt.
- Superhero capes made from old T-shirts!
- Super Hero cape: superhero capes for Kyles birthday party for all the kids, with their first initial instead of an s on the back. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- No Sew Superhero Capes
- Superhero activities: Use Dollar Store plastic tablecloths to make superhero capes to celebrate your students achievements.
- Superhero capes on back of chair ( Great Idea for the first row of seating for program attendance)
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂