Photo via: readingconfetti.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love superman? Youll love these cool superman crafts. How to make a superman magnet. Make a superman pillow, superman tshirt, superman costume…
- The ultimate in girl power chic, a fab classic WonderWoman logo tshirt! In a perky shade of pink with that awesome emblazoned logo, you can express the super-heroine in you, in wonderful style! xoxo Superhero
- Make a Super Hero Cap and Mask from an old tshirt!!!
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- DIY no-sew Super Hero Capes made from recycled T-shirt; drawstring bags made from remainder of T-shirt.
- Capes made from old T-Shirts! So easy!
- Fabulous customised party superhero capes made from t-shirts. Leftover sleeves can be used to make masks!
- Superhero capes made from old T-shirts!
- Super Hero cape: superhero capes for Kyles birthday party for all the kids, with their first initial instead of an s on the back. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- How to Make Capes for Kids from Plastic Tablecloths
- Zero the Hero capes. Im going to work with these for the 100th day of school. Maybe have students create a collage of 100 things? Paperclip to shirts or maybe punch holes and add yarn.
- Superhero Cape Cross Christian Superhero Kid Childrens Capes Custom VBS