Photo via: tidymom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get a flashlight, my DIY cutout bat symbol, and presto! You have your own Bat signal. Please only use it for emergencies, I’m a very busy guy saving the world and stuff. Download this Pin image on your device to print at home! Link to print: http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/ww/movies/legobatman/pinterest/legb_diyboard_batsignal_v1a.pdf | The LEGO® Batman Movie | In theaters now
- Duct tape Batmobile craft for kids. This is inspired by the model in The Lego Batman Movie LEGOBatmanMovie sponsored
- Duct Tape Flowers- awesome! You could easily turn these into a really cool flower pen as a gift.
- My kids can’t wait to see The LEGO Batman Movie (in theaters Feb 10) and in eager anticipation, we have made these cool and EASY Batman and Robin Masks (includes free printables). Make a set, take them to the movie and be the envy of all the other movie go-ers LEGOBatman (AD)
- Easy cardboard roll characters based on the Lego Batman movie
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- The LEGO Batman Movie Party Treat Bags! Free Printable LEGO Minifigures for DIY Birthday Party Favor Bags. Cute gift idea for kids.
- How to make duct tape Lego capes – good idea for a bad weather day!
- How to make duct tape boots for costumes… because boots complete the look. Never know when I might need this.
- Are you looking for a fun game to play that will keep the kids busy? These Balloon Cup Shooters are awesome! And they will definitely keep the kiddos entertained for a few hours. All you need are plastic cups, balloons, duct tape and ping pong balls. I made these last week for Connor and a …
- Make a Cardboard Tube Wonder Woman, simply perfect for imaginative play and for celebrating The Wonder Woman Movie release.
- Amazing LEGO Batman crafts and activities to keep kids of all ages occupied. Make the most of LEGO Batman with these fab DIY Kids Crafts