Photo via: muminthemadhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Teaching maths, colours, going on a pea hunt and sensory play ideas. Oh, and making a Supertato too – these Supertato activities are the most fun around!
- Superhero story spoons! Retelling, children, EYFS, early years, literacy, C&L, communication, play, learning! Natalies Story Spoons!
- Free printable superhero early learning packet for kids who love to move. All of the 19 pages of fun printable activities invoke movement and learning. Perfect for preschool or young elementary age children!
- Will you be ready when the force awakens? Make these fun and simple glowing light saber sensory bottles! Cool Star Wars activity for your Star Wars fan!
- HOW TO MAKE UNICORN POOP ICE CREAM CONE CUPCAKES. Educational, fun and entertaining videos for kids including cooking, baking and craft tutorials with their favorite superhero. Preschool on up. unicornpoop icecreamconecupcakes howtomake tutorial elsa ninja spiderman crafts for kids kidscraft preschool frosting rainbow rainbowfrosting unicorn
- HOW TO MAKE RICE KRISPY TREAT WEDDING / BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION CAKE. Educational, Fun and entertaining videos for kids that include cooking baking and craft tutorials with their favorite superhero and disney princess. Preschool on up. nobakedessert preschool videosforkids cooking backing crafts tutorial ricekrispycake elsa spiderman birthday wedding celebration craftsforkids kidscraft decoratecake
- How to throw a Batman birthday party. Lots of crafts, cake ideas, and activities to make a fun and inexpensive birthday party with a Batman theme. via @thetypicalmom
- Simple superhero craft for kids. Here is the instructions on how to make Superhero cuffs using toilet rolls tubes, perfect for pretend play and more.
- the site has some great early learning activities I love the spider web game and superhero site word activity too
- Free Printable 5 Fun Robot Masks for Kids. Great activity for kids. Brilliant robot role play idea or weekly theme. Enjoy this simple craft for kids.
- This green slime tutorial is fun for kids and a great St. Patricks Day activity!
- Create your own Pokémon sensory bottles for fun way to calm down for kids. These would even be great for I-Spy!