Photo via: gluedtomycraftsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tutus and Tea Parties: Superhero Party | Photo Booth, Craft & Dress
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt
- Make a super hero cape from an old t-shirt. I made this for superhero night for kickball
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt– kids will LOVE this!!! How easy!!! ~ Seriously. How did I not think of this before?!!
- Super hero cape cut out of a t-shirt. Cut up both sides and around front collar (no cutty the necky!) Trim and shape back to fit your super hero.
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- super hero cape from a mens t-shirt, so easy even I could do this!
- DIY no-sew Super Hero Capes made from recycled T-shirt; drawstring bags made from remainder of T-shirt.
- A Tea Party theme…I love the super hero spoons!
- DIY Plastic Table cloth Super Hero capes for my nephews 4th birthday party! My sister just used a caped she already had for the template to cut out the capes. Printed out different super hero logos and cut then out to make a template and painted each logo on the cape! Used sticky Velcro to put on! Awesome and easy!
- super hero tutus @kori haring and @rachel Mckissick. These are adorable!
- Make a kids super hero cape in 5 minutes without sewing! Perfect for pretend play or a cheap, easy, DIY Halloween costume.