Photo via: emmallamb.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you are going to organize a Batman party, and you need some DIY decorations, then this set of party printables will be perfect for you. The set has downloadable food tent labels, cupcake toppers, water / soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers. You can also use the Hershey bar wrappers as party favors, therefore combining party decoration with favour gifts. These batman printables will be perfect for all those little superheroes.
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- We wonder if Loki would use this, or even settle for this, had he known about this tutorial. But since we’ll never know, we do at least guarantee that he would approve of this! He would totally enjoy this. For all you Loki fans, you don’t have to be crafty for this one. Everything is …
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project idea (exploring property of materials, centrifugal forces and friction). Making this a fabulous STEAM project for kids, which is Cheap, Easy and Fun. Come make a simple Fidget Spinner DIY project with us today!!
- Handmade Scrapbook Layout: Incredible Hulk Coaster, Universal Studios-Islands of adventure, Roller Coaster,
- Scrapbook layout by CherylAshcraft-HeroSquad- features 1 photo with the design on a wide band
- Qualities of a Superhero Friend | shopeverythingjustso.org | Teach students the qualities of a Superhero Friend with these Superhero Friendship Posters. Each poster contains a different quality found in a good friend. Use the posters as talking points for mini-lessons or during character education and life skills lessons. Hang in your classroom as reminders of how to be friends to others throughout the year.
- Super hero wing shoes. This is really cute and simple. However, close-up, I feel like the obviousness of how it was made would show and might be awkward as an adult. But I know how to sew, so I can just make nicer ones! Whee! Because those Jeremy Scott ADIDAS ones are $200+. Though I seriously love those.
- Spider web game. Just use painters tape to make the web and have the kids throw wads of paper at it to see if they can get it to stick. – would be fun for a superhero party
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Create word art with polymer clay for a Scrapbook page title.
- Popsicle Stick Puzzles. Can throw them all in one bag. That way the kids can sort them by color and then put them all in order. This would be a great quiet toy for church.