Photo via: welke.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.
- Toilet Paper Roll Monsters! Easy, fun open-ended yarn and googly eye craft for preschool aged kids and up. Perfect for a monster theme (or Halloween).
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG
- Messy Little Monster: Split Pin Spiderman Craft Activity
- Superhero Valentines – These are Wyatts valentines this year for school. They turned out cute. I didnt use felt for the cape because I had paper to use up. He likes them.
- BAT – BLOG : BATMAN TOYS and COLLECTIBLES: New BATMAN TOYS – DC Comics Cubees Paper Craft Figures
- Spider-Man printable makes a Cubee Spiderman. Perfect paper craft for older kids or as a party decoration.
- Messy Little Monster: Batman Figure : Cork Crafts
- Toddler Approved!: Easy Captain America Shield Craft for Kids Using LEGO
- Gobble, Gobble! We are gearing up for Thanksgiving and having a blast making turkey crafts. Our latest is this fun doily turkey craft for kids. Using Dot Markers to decorate the doily makes it a perfect craft for even the youngest toddler crafters. So gather round the table as a family, grab your supplies and get …
- Tips from the Heart for the Home: Support your Soldier: Hands Down Youre my Hero Craft also a great valentines or fathers day idea
- Messy Little Monster: Spiderman Cake in a Jar: Recycled Baby Food Jar