Photo via: welke.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.
- Toilet Paper Roll Monsters! Easy, fun open-ended yarn and googly eye craft for preschool aged kids and up. Perfect for a monster theme (or Halloween).
- Make a fun Superman craft from a recycled cardboard tube and construction paper! A free pattern is included at Crafts by Amanda.
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG
- Messy Little Monster: Split Pin Spiderman Craft Activity
- Superhero Valentines – These are Wyatts valentines this year for school. They turned out cute. I didnt use felt for the cape because I had paper to use up. He likes them.
- Messy Little Monster: Batman Figure : Cork Crafts
- Spider-Man printable makes a Cubee Spiderman. Perfect paper craft for older kids or as a party decoration.
- BAT – BLOG : BATMAN TOYS and COLLECTIBLES: New BATMAN TOYS – DC Comics Cubees Paper Craft Figures
- Superhero Fingerprint Craft painting is a delightful kids activity for children from ages toddler to teen, and a lot of fun for adults, too. Creative play also creates a fun environment for you to socialize with your children and connect with them regularly! GeniusofPlay
- Messy Little Monster: Hulk superhero handprint craft
- DIY Superhero Costume : Tuto DIY Costumes se podría hacer con una bolsa roja o negra de basura de una forma muy fácil. Coge la idea de esta capa de Batman o Spiderman http://www.multipapel.com/producto-Bolsas-de-basura-de-colores-para-disfraces.htm