Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Troll Birthday Party Ideas. Troll hair, Troll crafts and Troll themed food for the perfect birthday party. Troll party favors and activities to keep the party rollin! Sing along with these fun ideas.
- Pudding cups for a incredible hulk themed birthday party! Green food coloring & crushed Oreos on top. Ive seen these before for Halloween. I never thought of it being the Hulk!
- Popsicle Stick Puzzles. Can throw them all in one bag. That way the kids can sort them by color and then put them all in order. This would be a great quiet toy for church.
- Stampin Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Way Back Wednesday – Envelope Punch Board Bag in a Box
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- In place of pinata, we played this punching game which I saw on pinterest. On the back of each punch hole was a super hero cup in a brown bag. I mixed the hot potato game with it. Each kid that was eliminated, got a chance to punch and claim their gift.
- A super hero boy birthday party in yellow, red, blue, and black with a city scape backdrop! See more party planning ideas at CatchMyParty.com!
- Messy Little Monster: Spiderman Cake in a Jar: Recycled Baby Food Jar
- Our mad scientist glasses and hair. We used die cut glasses and then cut out some crazy hair in paper usning fun neon colors. Glued the hair to the top of the glasses and the kids became mad scientist! What an adorable idea!
- Wonderful way to share the word about Hero Central VBS by creating fun candy! Idea to use to tell others the date and times for your VBS! Thanks to leaders at Memorial Drive UMC in Houston for this creativity! cokesburyvbs.com
- The popular Superhero Themed Classroom from Teacher Created Resources is sure to WOW your students. Featuring skyscrapers, pop art wording, lights in the sky, superhero patterns, and traditional colors of superheroes! Red, Blue, Yellow and Black.
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.