Photo via: lilblueboo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Duct tape superhero arm cuffs – velcro allows them to be taken on and off!
- Are you looking for a fun game to play that will keep the kids busy? These Balloon Cup Shooters are awesome! And they will definitely keep the kiddos entertained for a few hours. All you need are plastic cups, balloons, duct tape and ping pong balls. I made these last week for Connor and a …
- Duct tape heroes: Wolverine – OCCASIONS AND HOLIDAYS
- How to make duct tape Lego capes – good idea for a bad weather day!
- Duct tape bookmarks – Use superhero tape.
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Duct Tape Bookmarks. Simple to make and fun for everyone.
- Duct tape Batmobile craft for kids. This is inspired by the model in The Lego Batman Movie LEGOBatmanMovie sponsored
- Turn cardboard and duct tape into your own DIY LEGO Batman Mask! The LEGO Batman Movie hits theaters 2/10
- Duct Tape Bookmarks: Easy-to-Make Craft…! (via sensiblysara.com)
- Duct Tape Flowers- awesome! You could easily turn these into a really cool flower pen as a gift.
- How to make duct tape boots for costumes… because boots complete the look. Never know when I might need this.