Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Superhero Masks for the kids! Perfect for everyday fun or for Halloween via TidyMom.net
- This is a PDF pattern NOT A Finished Doll If you want to buy the finished doll, leave a message on my Facebook or email me. I also take custom order to create your very own doll.◕‿◕✿ ❤Crochet skill level: Intermediate ❤This is a PDF crochet pattern, written in English, comes with pictu…
- DIY Rustic Superhero Nightstand – Everyday Domestic
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle handprints! For more creative projects and activities go to our FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/toddlertimetips
- Rainbow jello at a Superhero Party on a Budget via Karas Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com
- Thors Mighty Helm. $20.00, via Etsy. Rock on, geek girl. Rock on!
- Who wants to color? These b&w prints of my original hand drawn designs are available as 8.5×11 pdf downloads or printed on large 11×17 heavy cardstock and mailed directly to you via my Etsy shop. Makes for a fun coloring activity for adults & kids of any age! Doodle-All-Day.com
- IMG00437 Batgirl Digital Digi Stamp Cute As A Button Designs illustratedfaith biblejournaling craft, cardmaking, challenge, precolored, copic, newyear digistamp, digi, scrapbooking papercraft, copicmarkers, rubberstamp, anime christmas jesus king blog facebook challenge francescalopez cards cuteasabuttonstamps cuteasabutton contest art latinaart drawing lineart coloring, christmas, fairy http://cute-as-a-button-stamps.myshopify.com
- Duct tape superhero arm cuffs – velcro allows them to be taken on and off!
- superheros – you can download!!! Superhero printables. Great for a group or lesson on having students color their hero but also write a description of the heros character and powers. Have them identify who is a hero in their life:
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂