Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Superhero Masks for the kids! Perfect for everyday fun or for Halloween via TidyMom.net
- This is a PDF pattern NOT A Finished Doll If you want to buy the finished doll, leave a message on my Facebook or email me. I also take custom order to create your very own doll.◕‿◕✿ ❤Crochet skill level: Intermediate ❤This is a PDF crochet pattern, written in English, comes with pictu…
- DIY Rustic Superhero Nightstand – Everyday Domestic
- Rainbow jello at a Superhero Party on a Budget via Karas Party Ideas | KarasPartyIdeas.com
- Who wants to color? These b&w prints of my original hand drawn designs are available as 8.5×11 pdf downloads or printed on large 11×17 heavy cardstock and mailed directly to you via my Etsy shop. Makes for a fun coloring activity for adults & kids of any age! Doodle-All-Day.com
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Loot bags for superhero party. Just printed logos, cut them out, then glued them on. Fifteen minutes!
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- BATMAN BOOKMARK: Batty about Batman? Follow 8 easy steps to making your own superhero bookmark.
- OH MY GOSH. click this picture and then follow the instructions to get a tour of the TARDIS. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE (almost 🙂
- Celebration Popcorn – sweet, salty, delicious colorful and chock full of crunchy chocolate candy. Yum, yum, yum. This fun popcorn treat would be a fun dessert for a Beach Ball Pool Party, a Circus Party, a Curious George Party, a Superhero Party or a Sesame Street Party. Pin this easy to make snack for later and follow us for more fun Popcorn recipe ideas.