Photo via: rover.ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!
- We could buy that bed, paint it, and make sutton a big boy room a comic book/super hero theme. I dont think wed have to repaint…
- Vintage Super Hero Party – Make a Mask station, love this idea!
- ninja turtles scarf-I would totally pay someone to make this for Ari!
- How to Make a Comic Book Decoupage Frame by Amanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
- what a fun craft – (for a shoebox gift maybe I would make them smiling instead, lol) they could be puppets rather than bookmarks. Thinking of so many other designs: bears, princess, etc.
- Super Hero Party Ideas Galore – Vintage Comic Style Pop Art Super Hero Birthday Party Ideas by Anders Ruff (www.andersruff.com)
- This DIY Vintage Shirt using Freezer Paper is a fun and easy way to customize a plain shirt. They make great shirts for family trips too!
- Comic Book Table – Decoupaged in Authentic DC and Marvel Comic Books. Pick a size and a Superhero for a one of a kind table
- Bathroom Superheroes Sign by WordArtTreasures on Etsy, $15.00 I like this but $15 for something I could tell the kids for nothing
- super hero cape from a mens t-shirt, so easy even I could do this!
- Superhero name – with foods! But instead of foods we could make our own using giftings, and other biblical words. It would just be fun for the kids.