Photo via: rover.ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!
- Marvel Comics Womens Skirts Comic Book Skirts Vintage by tintiara, $52.00
- Upcycled Vintage Retro McIntosh Tv Sideboard Drawers Marvel Comic Super Hero
- We could buy that bed, paint it, and make sutton a big boy room a comic book/super hero theme. I dont think wed have to repaint…
- Vintage Super Hero Party – Make a Mask station, love this idea!
- How to Make a Comic Book Decoupage Frame by Amanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
- ninja turtles scarf-I would totally pay someone to make this for Ari!
- what a fun craft – (for a shoebox gift maybe I would make them smiling instead, lol) they could be puppets rather than bookmarks. Thinking of so many other designs: bears, princess, etc.
- Bicycle Gear Cog Coasters – I am going to make these (via Cycle Style – Pinterest) Ooh, I bet I could make these!
- Marvel Alphabet Cross Stitch Pattern by XStitchMyHeart – I like the little Loki in this one 🙂
- Super Hero Party Ideas Galore – Vintage Comic Style Pop Art Super Hero Birthday Party Ideas by Anders Ruff (www.andersruff.com)
- This DIY Vintage Shirt using Freezer Paper is a fun and easy way to customize a plain shirt. They make great shirts for family trips too!