Photo via: vanortondesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Vintage Super Hero Wood Signs.
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- Cute printables for learning/ teaching your kids @Leslie Riemen Hagey These made me think of you look superheros!
- This unit is based on the theme of Superheroes. It can be used as a back to school theme or simply as a connection to a favorite superhero story. A…
- Comic Letter Wall Art! Papier mache or wood letter, vintage comics, scissors, decoupage glue & paintbrush. So cool for a boys room!
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Small superheros will be excited to make this fun party craft for kids. The superhero mask craft includes supplies to make six superhero masks. If youre having a super hero themed party, this is your craft time solution
- Im not saying Im BATMAN, Im just saying no one has ever seen me and BATMAN in the same room child, teen, super hero, Home Decor wood sign on Etsy, $15.00
- Super Hero Frame Decoupage 8×8 wood wall retro comic book Batman, Joker, Venom, Hulk, Wonder Woman, Penguin, Green Lanter, Wolverine